While Jonny Canuck's always has a lively late night with all of the great friends and regulars who have made Jonny Canuck's their favourite place to get together, we also have a number of special events and promotions that we run throughout the year to help make your visit even more enjoyable.
Jonny Canuck’s is a strong supporter of local groups and teams. We receive many requests for sponsorship throughout the year – the good news is that we sponsor everyone who approaches us.
In order to accommodate everyone and not turn anyone away, we cannot offer cash up front, but have a couple of options for you to consider.
Regardless of which option you choose, the process is the same - Every time you bring your group into the restaurant, keep your receipts. You then have two options at the end of the year to consider:
- We can offer you a cheque for 10% of the total amount your group has spent throughout the year; or
- We can offer to throw a year end party for the group for just over 15% of the total amount spent. This is the option that most groups choose because it allows them to have a great night at no direct cost.
When you are ready to take advantage of one of the options:
1. Simply send an e-mail with the subject “Sponsorship” to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 2 WEEKS BEFORE you wish to either receive a cheque or come in for a party on us.
2. In the e-mail, provide a total amount of the receipts and the desired party date (if applicable). While we will do our best to accommodate you, we reserve the right to limit the dates and times depending on projected business activity and other reservations.
3. Drop off the receipts off at the restaurant with your name and phone number
4. Once we have received and reviewed your receipts, we will contact you to work out the details.
5. We just ask that you collect a few dollars from everyone to cover a 15% gratuity on your credit for your server the night of your party.
That's pretty much it, just keep your receipts each time you're in with your group, and you can figure out what you'd like to do at the end of the year.
We look forward to helping you have a great year!